User Experience lead M/F (alternance 12 mois) – SANOFI
Your missions will consist in:
- Contribute to an Agile Product team, working or delivering a digital Business Intelligence product, dashboards and deploying it to multiple countries,
- Participate in the users’ interviews,
- Contribute to the collected data and usage metrics’ analysis,
- Participate in the users insights’ summaries, translate them to features and present them to the team,
- Facilitate UX testing timeline and execution,
- Support the team to draw and own evolution of the user journeys by persona,
- Contribute to the creation of wireframes and prototypes.
You are looking for an apprenticeship contract of 12 months, starting in September 2023 as part of a training of level BAC + 5 in Communication, Marketing, UX design, such as Business School, Communication School, UX design school, University.
For this position, you justify a first experience or knowledge in user experience, communication, marketing or project management.
You are familiar or can easily learn the conduct of user interviews, to draw and own evolution of the user journeys by persona and create wireframes and prototypes.
Self-starting and self-motivating team player, your rigor and your analytical mind allow you to carry out your missions. Open-minded, you enjoy working in a team and interacting on transversal topics.